Monday, June 9, 2008

2. 1/144 scale Double-Oh Tieren Ground Type

On Sunday i drove down to the city to go to a store in china town called AnimeXtreme. They have a fairly large selection of Gundam models, and paints along with large selections of other anime. While in the store I grabbed One HG model from the new OO series, along with a MG model from the G series. The HG model is the MSJ-06II-A Tieren Ground Type, 1/144 scale.


I started putting the kit together last night at around 10:00PM after i got home from work. I completed the torso, head, and both arms before 2:00AM and then called it a night.

When I woke up today I decided id finish the kit. It took about 3 hours to put both feet, legs and lower torso together and finish the kit. I put the stickers on this model as i did with the stargazer.




Now as for the MG model..

It is the Gundam RX-79(G)

I think id like to paint this kit before i start building it. And if anyone has any tips to offer it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

No comments: