Thursday, June 5, 2008

1. 1/144scale Gundam Seed Stargazer

So this afternoon i went to a local hobby store and bought a model Gundam for the first time. I had wanted one since i was growing up. I loved Gundams ever since WING, and wanted to buy a model. At the time i felt they were too complex for me though. But I finally worked myself up enough to buy one, and did so.

Anyways i finished putting the (HG, 1/144)Seed Stargazer model together about 6 hours after i had started. It came with two sets of decals for the model, one set a gold finnish, the other was a set of black
finnish decals.

This was what the finished model turned out to look like.







That’s the finished model its self.

The kit also came with a stand and a ring set for the Gundam stand. That’s what those strange hook looking things sticking out of its back are for. I’m going to put that together tomorrow and I’ll add the pictures on here after I am finished that, to show how it turned out.

~Edit~
06-06-2008 11:35

So I finished the stand and the rings when i woke up this morning. Heres what it looks like.


No comments: